Why Menlo Event Services for your IT Relocation?
- We have been in the IT business for over 25 years.
- We stay current and relevant in emerging technology.
- We have developed top-tier relationships with the industry's leaders.
- We provide customized solutions and dedicated support.
Our Relocation Services offer specialized planning in new building technology infrastructure design, phone system installation and relocation. With over 25 years in the industry, we have developed a team of qualified specialists to assist in every aspect of the IT move from start to finish - delivering customized solutions to our clients.
Moving your company and infrastructure is an enormous undertaking and putting this job in the hands of a company that can properly execute from beginning to end is critical.
Our Technology Architects and Project Managers ensure the planning process has minimal impact on your business.
Find out answers for IT Relocation FAQ.
Menlo Event Services provides expertise in the following:
- Data Centers (Relocation, Redesign and Installation)
- Servers (Relocation, Redesign, Build-out, and Installation)
- Computer / Hardware
- Cable Management
- Disconnection and Reconnection of Services
- Full Office Relocation Project Management
- IT Asset Relocation, Installation, and Deployment
- Timing Strategy Consultation
- Vendor Evaluation, Consultation, and Management
- VOIP / Unified Messaging, Planning, and Integration
- Electronics Recycling
We have been recognized for the 12th consecutive year as a part of CRN’s 2017 Solution Provider 500 list, which ranks the top technology integrators in North America.
Among many of our accolades and awards, we are an Intel Technology Provider Gold Partner, as well as a competency holder of Microsoft Gold Small & Midmarket Cloud Solution and Gold Devices & Deployment, demonstrating our ability to meet customers’ evolving needs in today’s dynamic business environment.
MES carries the highest insurances to protect your company against any possible risks.
Our services are based on the scope and individual needs of your company. Communication and planning is the basis of our success and our Project Manager will ensure a clear channel of communication, assuring your project is on time, on budget, while minimizing down time.
We have developed systems and procedures that have allowed us to accomplish successful IT Relocation for business and government agencies throughout Northern California.
MES's team is trained to assist you to make all aspects of the IT relocation project run smoothly and successfully. Visit FAQ for IT Relocation, or contact Mike Greer or call 408.519.3241 for your IT relocation project today!